Membership in the Montana Native Plant Society
Join our Society, Renew Your Membership, Change Your Contact Information
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
The Montana Native Plant Society welcomes any and all individuals, families, businesses and organizations who wish to join. Members are welcome to affiliate with any chapter or to choose to affiliate with the Eastern or Western-at-Large groups. Choosing a local chapter will expand your opportunities to participate actively in its programs and activities
You can join the Montana Native Plant Society or renew your membership online through our PayPal account or you can print and mail the attached membership form (pdf) along with a check or money order for your dues to:
P.O. Box 8783
Missoula, MT 59807-8783.
Membership in the MNPS runs March 1 through February 28th of the following year. Memberships processed before the end of October will expire the following February 28th; those processed after October 31, expire February 28th of the year after.
Memberships are processed on a quarterly basis so you may experience a slight delay in membership recognition and benefits. We appreciate your patience with our all volunteer organization.
YOU may be the sparkplug who organizes a local chapter where one does not now exist. Ten paid members are required for a chapter to be eligible for acceptance in the MNPS.
Need to change your membership contact information?
Please let us know if your physical or email address for receiving MNPS correspondence or your telephone number has changed by notifying our membership chair, Maria Mantas by email or by sending a note to MNPS Membership, P.O. Box 8783, Missoula MT 59807-8783.
Benefits of Membership
- The Montana Native Plant Society links academic, land management professionals, natural resource experts, independent scientists, horticulturalists, and other professionals and amateurs who share an interest in Montana’s native plants.
- Society membership supports your interest and knowledge, which can be shared and expanded through association with other members.
- Society membership offers professional association, communication, and networking opportunities for working botanists and those working in allied fields.
- Society membership offers myriad opportunities for expanding the individual knowledge of anyone interested in Montana’s native plants.
- MNPS is the premier independent organization in the state working on plant conservation issues.
- All members receive the quarterly MNPS newsletter, Kelseya, filled with timely scientific articles and organizational news, as well as a yearly field trip booklet.
- Membership is fun and rewarding… why would you read this and not take the next step and join!
Joining or renewing your membership online is easy and convenient
Fill in the information on the form below and use your credit card or PayPal account to remit your dues by clicking on the “Buy Now” button. Note that you can still pay by credit card without a PayPal account – just look at the bottom of the box asking for your PayPal account information to click through to the credit card payment page.
Use the drop down boxes to choose your membership level, whether you are a new member or renewing your membership, chapter affiliation, and newsletter format. Of course, include your name, address, email, and phone number. If you are wishing to renew for multiple years, please change the number of items (i.e. years) on checkout to show how many years. To make a donation, use the “Donate” feature on the form.