Membership in the Montana Native Plant Society
Join our Society, Renew Your Membership, Change Your Address
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
The Montana Native Plant Society welcomes any and all individuals, families, businesses and organizations who wish to join. Members are welcome to affiliate with any chapter or to choose to affiliate with the Eastern or Western-at-Large groups. Choosing a local chapter will expand your opportunities to participate actively in its programs and activities
You can join the Montana Native Plant Society or renew your membership online through our PayPal account or you can print and mail the attached membership form (pdf) along with a check or money order for your dues to:
P.O. Box 8783
Missoula, MT 59807-8783.
Joining or renewing your membership online is easy and convenient
Fill in the information on the form below and use your credit card or PayPal account to remit your dues by clicking on the “Buy Now” button. Note that you can still pay by credit card without a PayPal account – just look at the bottom of the box asking for your PayPal account information to click through to the credit card payment page.
Use the drop down boxes to choose your membership level, whether you are a new member or renewing your membership, chapter affiliation, and newsletter format. Of course, include your name, address, e-mail, and phone number. If you are wishing to renew for multiple years, please change the number of items (i.e. years) on checkout to show how many years. To make a donation, use the “Donate” button below. Please note: MNPS is in the process of installing a different and more efficient online form. Had reports of some problems with completing a registration – it seems to be fixed. If you experience a problem, please let us know what happened by writing to the webmaster (firstname.lastname@example.org) with as complete an explanation of what happened as you can. Thank you.
Membership in the Montana Native Plant Society is on a calendar year basis, March 1st through February 28 th the following year. New member applications processed before the end of October will expire February 28th the following year. Those processed after October 31st will expire February 28th of the year after.
New memberships are processed quarterly and your membership will be acknowledged by email along with a digital pdf copy of the most recent issue of the Kelseya newsletter.
The annual expiration date for renewing membership is the end of February. Members about to expire are sent a renewal post card in January. Don’t let your membership expire; renew today and don’t miss out on society events and the Kelseya newsletter.
Some of you may be the sparkplug who organizes a local chapter where one does not now exist. Ten paid members are required for a chapter to be eligible for acceptance in the MNPS.
Need to change your membership address?
Please let us know if your physical or email address for receiving MNPS correspondence has changed by notifying our membership chair, Cathie Jean by Email or by sending a note to MNPS Membership, P.O. Box 8783, Missoula MT 59802.
Benefits of Membership
- The Montana Native Plant Society links academic, land management professionals, natural resource experts, independent scientists, horticulturalists, and other professionals and amateurs who share an interest in Montana’s native plants.
- Society membership supports your interest and knowledge, which can be shared and expanded through association with other members.
- Society membership offers professional association, communication, and networking opportunities for working botanists and those working in allied fields.
- Society membership offers myriad opportunities for expanding the individual knowledge of anyone interested in Montana’s native plants.
- MNPS is the premier independent organization in the state working on plant conservation issues.
- All members receive the quarterly MNPS newsletter, Kelseya, filled with timely scientific articles and organizational news, as well as a yearly field trip booklet.
- Membership is fun and rewarding… why would you read this and not take the next step and join!